MORE NEWS >

Churchyard

The church of St Mary the Virgin was consecrated in June 1845 when the ecclesiatical parish of South Darley was formed. Burials in the churchyard date from 1846.

Grave inscriptions in the churchyard can be searched via FindaGrave where requests can also be made to locate a particular grave, photograph it and transcribe the epitaph. 

The parish war memorial is located in the churchyard.